Friday 22 August 2014

Shopping list



Image by Ed Webster and sourced from Wiki Commons under Creative Commons
When I saw this prompt it made me think of a shopping list


I don't bother with a written shopping list, I buy the same things every week.
This is how I earn money to pay the bills. 

10 bottles red
10 bottles white
Case of lager
Case lemonade
French sticks
Assorted cheese
1 gross condoms
3 packs wet wipes
Coffee
Sugar
Milk

Do the assistants think I'm a middle age,  alcoholic, sex maniac? Occasionally one of them makes a comment 'Having a party?' I just smile & pay the bill.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. Good one. So, WERE you having a party? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised they haven't called the police!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the humour in this. A great post!

    ReplyDelete