Friday 29 August 2014

Better Days

True is it that we have seen better days. 
-As You Like It, Shakespeare

Me, I'm customer focused, that translates to I wanna make money. So when one of my regulars told me there was a market for parties for older swingers, I was in like Flynn.
Wednesday afternoons, tea & cake instead of wine & nibbles.
Hundreds of the buggers turned up well 15 - 20 couples every week.
They aren't welcome at the other parties, their saggy bits & wrinkles scare the young & beautiful away.
Me, I don't care, it's all more money for me & I ain't gonna watch.

3 comments:

  1. Funny and randy... good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed out loud at your ending, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. A successful entrepreneur. Sees a gap in the market and pounces. Very good piece.

    ReplyDelete