Sunday 22 June 2014

Carpet

I wrote this last week intending to join in with the light & shade challenge by Lyssa Medana & Thomas Marlow, I follow the challenge but this is the first piece I've finished. I should have linked it to their blog, but a) I'm a week late & b) it's an inappropriate subject!


I don’t know what it is used for, though I daresay it would take some rubbing to get it out of the carpet
- Bill Bryson, Mother Tongue, footnote Chapter 10

The rules were quite clear, everyone received a copy of the rules along with the address and directions once they had paid their deposit.
I don't want to sound like Monica from Friends, but some rules, even at a party are necessary, and despite many people assuming that a sex party should have no rules I beg to differ. In fact I think rules are more important at a sex party.
The rules clearly state 'No sexual intercourse downstairs, please use the playrooms upstairs.
This rule is in place for two reasons, firstly so as to ensure that a nervous newbie to the swinging scene isn't going to be scared away on their first visit by being faced with full on fornication whilst enjoying a quiet drink.
Secondly to protect the furniture & carpets in my home.
I surveyed the sticky mess ruefully & thought 'It's going to take some rubbing to get it out of the carpet,.

1 comment: